Ms. Christine Oldham, BS, PMP
Broken Arrow Mobile Notary
Christine Oldham BS PMP is a Courtesy Closer/Mobile Notary Signing Agent for Real Estate Loan Documents having successfully completed over 4408 files including Purchases, Commercial Loans, Refinances, HELOCs, Reverse Mortgages, Construction Loans as well as General Notary Work
- 918-851-4909 *
(vehicle title, bill of sale, power of attorney, affidavits, wills, field trip permission, divorce paperwork, I-9s, etc.)
Service 24/7/365 By Appointment
Call for Availability – including Holidays.
Service includes use of an Embosser (raised seal) & Notarial Stamp with Commission through 2020.
- First American Title – Nationally Approved & Sponsored CNSA
- Fidelity/FNF/FNTG/Chicago/TICOR – In National Approved Database & Sponsored CNSA
- ALSO APPROVED BY: Old Republic National Title, Providence Title, Stewart Abstract & Title of Oklahoma, Lenders Title, Triton, Benchmark Title, Performance Title, BCHH, Trinity, LSI, and multiple attorney’s offices nationwide.
- TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) Compliance Certified.
- GLBA and CFPB Compliant
- Multiple background screen checks (current & previous) performed by – SigningAgent.com, National Notary Association, Sterling, CrimCheck, Oklahoma Secretary of State, US Department of Defense (Top Secret & Secret).
Also notarizes American Institute of Architects documents including the sworn, statement on business critical aspects of the contractor’s qualifications.
Broken Arrow Mobile Notary, subsidiary of Oldham Communication Group LLC, is located in the heart of beautiful Green Country in Northeastern Oklahoma and was started in 1997. Current services include mobile certified notary signing agent/loan document signing professional, offering personalized attention to detail and superior quality for your loan closings with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. Broken Arrow Mobile Notary certified notary signing agent serving the Broken Arrow Metropolitan area as well as 22 surrounding counties! Notarizations for other legal documents performed as well. Please see the sample listing on our Document Samples page.
I am knowledgeable, experienced, and provide professional assistance; however, I am not an Attorney. As such, I cannot explain or interpret the meaning or the effect of any document for you – nor instruct you regarding the completion of a document – nor direct you on whether or not you should sign a document. If I were to be involved in any of those activities, I would be engaging in the unauthorized practice of law, which could result in legal action.
NOTE: Any important questions that you may have about your document should be directed to the person/business entity who drafted the document or directly to an Attorney.