I service Bell, Coryell & Lampasas Counties.
- Certified & Trained by the National Notary Association (NNA) as a Certified Notary Signing Agent.
- Passed NNA Notary Signing Agent Certification Exam with a score of 91.11%.
- Passed NNA Background Screening.
- Received Certificates of Completion by the National Notary Association (NNA) for courses in Notary Essentials & Notary Signing Agent Certification Course (includes TRID-Closing Disclosure & ALTA Trainings).
- Over 20 solid years of comprehensive experience in financial executive office management; assisting high-level executives and senior management teams with daily administrative priorities.
- Commended to be professional, dependable, efficient, and resourceful; exercise good judgment.
- I have completed nearly 2,500 notarial transactions during my 16-year tenure at the Bank of Scotland (NYC) in my role as Executive Assistant. I performed notarial acts of which included, but not limited in scope were mortgage/real estate closings, banking loan documentation, and other domestic & foreign banking lending instruments.
I truly believe that Borrowers need assurance that their transaction is being handled by a professional who is not only meticulous but efficient. As a knowledgeable Certified & Trained Notary Signing Agent, I accept the responsibility of making all transactions a positive experience for the borrower and the client. I appreciate your consideration for this opportunity.