Jan M Cogdill
Notary Public in Lebanon, OR (858) 335-3284
• Notary Public commissioned by the State of Oregon. Current commission ends 1-2-2021.
• Certified NNA Notary Signing Agent (NSA).
• Certified Notary2Pro Notary Signing Agent Super Star (passed additional exams for advanced course and Reverse Mortgages)
• Certified Notary2Pro Notary Signing Agent for Reverse Mortgages.
• Certified 123Notary NSA
• NNA E&O Insurance 100K.
• NNA Background checked every year.
Technology and Availability
• Dual-tray high speed MFP color laser printer
• Ability to remotely initiate printing jobs
• Business high-speed internet
• Two Print/Fax/Scan/Copy MFPs
• FedEx home pick up available in my area, which is 2 hours before local drop box and regional (20-25 mi.) store last pick up. Documents signed after 2:30 PM will benefit from this service.
• I am able to meet customers at their home, a place of business, hospital/care center or at my home office which includes a business office, signing conference table and waiting room.
• Preferred travel within Lebanon, OR and surrounding areas (10 mi.) for free. Willing to travel to more distant locations for a pro-rated fee.
• Available 24/7
• Active member of the American Association of Notaries (AAN) and the National Notary Association (NNA), and many other top industry groups.
• Experienced with Purchase, Refinance (including VA and Construction loans), Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOCs) and various forms of Power of Attorney and deeds.
• I make time for continuing education and conferences in order to further my knowledge and keep up to date with the latest OR laws, most efficient technology and best practices and code of ethics in this field. I am connected with a wonderful mentor, Carol Ray owner of Notary2Pro
• I am a mobile notary public who would be happy to come to you to help you with your notarial needs, whether it is a single document or many. I am available when other notaries are closed for the day, weekends, or holidays. Please call to make an appointment, I can often meet with you immediately.
• I am a Certified Notary Signing Agent who has received specialized education in handling Purchase/Mortgage/Refinance/Reverse Mortgage signings to ensure that real estate loan documents are properly executed and signed by the borrower(s), notarized, and returned for processing on time. Completing this critical part of the loan process is what I love to help people with.
• For the borrower, the paperwork may look pretty overwhelming. I will do my best to make it easy for them by breaking it down to small, easy sets of related documents and can explain what they are signing. I will also quality check the documents to make sure that no critical information is missing before I leave. I will then triple check the documents prior to mailing to ensure that nothing is missed.
• Before becoming a full time Mobile Notary Public and CNSA I was a software engineer with over 20 years’ experience. I have excellent time management and communication skills. I am very organized and detail oriented. I thrive meeting tough deadlines. These skills and qualities are essential for a professional notary signing agent.