Kosak Mobile Notary & Loan Signing
Myra Ann Kosak Signing Service
Notary Public in Hoodsport, WA (619) 920-8003
NOW OPEN IN MASON COUNTY, WASHINGTON!
I have been a loan signing agent for over ten years and have recently relocated from San Diego County, California to Mason County, Washington.
As a former legal assistant and mortgage loan closer, I have signed over 5,000 loans. I specialize in all types of residential and commercial real estate transactions. My real estate experience includes preparing legal documents for the seller, buyer and lender parties of a transaction.
In addition to signing loan documents, I have experience signing structured settlement documents, estate planning documents; as well as, adoption documentation. Adoption documents are notarized at no charge.
I accept electronic and overnight documents. My office is equipped with an HP2055dn dual tray printer.
Throughout the ten years I have been a loan signing agent, I have earned a reputation for being dependable, punctual and making people feel at ease during the signing process.
I am available for general notary signings in offices, private residences, assisted living facilities, hospitals, coffee shops or restaurants. Rates for general notarization are based upon the State of Washington allowable fee plus a negotiated travel fee agreed upon between the notary and hiring party.
In addition to providing notary and loan signing services, I am also a professional loan signing agent coach and am available to train new signing agents in the Hoodsport, Union and Shelton areas.
- Former New Jersey notary and legal assistant specializing in residential real estate law. Over 16 years of experience.
- California notary and signing agent. 10 years!
In addition to working as a legal assistant and paralegal, I have worked in the mortgage industry preparing closing documents and post closing requirements for funding.
- Extensive loan signing experience handling over 5,000 loan signings.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- 2013 – Cuyamaca College, El Cajon, CA – Associate in Science – Paralegal Studies
- 2012 – Grossmont College, El Cajon, CA – Associate in Arts Degree – English and Creative Writing
Seven (7) days a week