Notary Public in Las Vegas, NV (702) 350-3302
MBA-Management Information Systems
August 2002 to May 2004 College of Santa Fe Albuquerque, NM
Bachelor of Arts in Business-Human Resource Management/Management Information Systems
May 1999 to May 2002
NV Real Estate Broker Salesperson License #BS0005697 – Kingly Properties College of Santa Fe Albuquerque, NM
IT/Marketing/Information Center/Enterprise Applications Manager
February 2008 – August 2012 Lake Las Vegas Henderson, NV
• Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
• Marketing research and analysis
• Implementation planning
• Project, process, and vendor management
• Organizational management and leadership
• Reporting, measurement, feedback and control systems
• Manage the implementation and instruction of current software and additional software as needed to maintain an optimal work environment.
• Lead, develop and implement information technology projects
• Knowledge of various batch and real-time data integration systems, which includes where data originates, how data flows through the system, how data is summarized, how data is transformed, and how data is stored
• Budget preparation and variance reporting
• Create custom reports as needed in Timberline- A/R, A/P, Billing, Contracts, Cash Management, Job Cost, General Ledger, Inquiry Designer, Report Designer, Financial Statements, SalesLogix, NoteSmith, TValue, Fixed Asset Software, Jonas, SwiftPage, Vertical Response, Clubhouse Online, and Club Broadcast.
• Manage non-server software licensing and software agreements, and maintain vendor relations with all software providers.
• Develop and maintain documentation for all software changes, implementations, and customizations.
• Ensure that the organization adhered to PCI compliance standards
April 2006 – February 2008 Rhodes Homes Las Vegas, NV
• Provide end users with a quick response time, and accurate information, when software issues arise with Builder 1440, Timberline- A/R, A/P, Job Cost, Address Book, Information Assistant, Billing, Contracts, Inquiry Designer, Financial Statements, Project Management, General Ledger, Financial Statements , Builder MT, Circle Soft, Piracle and Punchlist Manager
• Create ad hoc reporting in Timberline – Report Designer, Inquiry Designer, Financial Statement, Crystal Reports, EXCEL, ACCESS Database, Circle Soft and ODBC.
• Design, deploy, and administer Online Analytical Processing databases.
• Ability to analyze different dimensions of multidimensional data
• Provide leadership for other specialists through mentoring, training, knowledge-sharing, and other technical assistance endeavors.
• Create and maintain standardized reporting, identifying and investigating any data issues
• Prepare reports that summarize company business activity and financial position in areas of income.
• Ensure that sales contracts, POS, Articles of Incorporation, Gaming Disclosures, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, Architectural Guidelines, Soils reports, Supplemental Soils Reports, CC&R’s, Pending Litigation Letter and Budget are tagged and uploaded into the system and/or available on CD for distribution to buyers.
Community Relations/Government Affairs
August 2005 – April 2006 Signature Homes Las Vegas, NV
• Establish homeowner’s associations, ensure that Signature is represented at homeowners’ associations meetings and walk through, ensure that aesthetic standards for community landscaping maintenance and architectural changes are followed, ensure that the landscaping, utilities and plans are turned over to each association accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all common areas are completed as they relate to bond exoneration.
• Ensure no orphaned properties are located within or abut HOA common area. Hire and monitor HOA management companies.
• Ensure timely reimbursement of HOAs to Signature.
• Provide maintenance manuals to each HOA.
• Review architectural guidelines, rules and regulations for each new community in the region.
• Attend meetings and seminars as required.
May-2003 to June 2005 Home New Mexico Albuquerque, NM
• Participate in program planning and development
• Conduct all homebuyer education classes
• Conduct all individual homebuyer counseling
• Maintain close working relationship with participating lenders and government agencies
• Complied with HUD, City of Albuquerque and Bernalillo County Housing guidelines
• Assist clients through mortgage application process
• Participate in creating and maintaining operational budget
• Successfully complied with all grant requirements and program goals
• Serve as a spokesperson and advocate for the organization
• Design, implement, and maintain databases using Access. Design and run queries to extract and compile data for reports.
• Home New Mexico website web site maintenance
• Supervision of employees, facilitators and volunteers
• Participate in Section 8 Voucher Homeownership partnership and Predatory Lending Roundtable
1998- Present Prudential – Referral Division Albuquerque, NM
• Perform process of acquisition and disposition of property negotiate the purchase of property for buyers.
• Consult with surveyors, engineers, superintendents and contractors regarding status of projects.
• Inform and consol property owners regarding real estate benefits prepare appropriate documents to such transactions.
• Prepare requests for proposals for sale of vacant land, residential resale and foreclosed homes, negotiate sales and exchanges.
• Coordinate with title companies for title commitments and for the closing of property sales.
• Perform fieldwork; inspect various properties prior to acquisition/disposition, to ensure properties conform to requirements under contract.
• Comply with HUD guidelines and requirements prior to acquisition of properties.
Administrative Assistant II
Oct-2001 to Apr-2003 UNM – Judicial Education Center 1117 Stanford Pl NE
• Participate in the planning and establishment of goals and objectives for meetings, conferences, and/or events, with respect to budgets, speakers, facilities, technology equipment, and logistical requirements.
• Evaluate program/event histories, budget considerations, contractual provisions, and planning committee recommendations to determine requirements as to space, facilities, technology, equipment, lodging, catering, and on-site management.
• Compile conference evaluations and CJE/CLE credit forms.
• Design and develop brochures, completion certificates and flyers. Produce logs of videotapes for Domestic Violence web courses offered through Judicial Education Center.
• Design, implement, and maintain databases using Access. Design and run queries to extract and compile data for reports. Assisted in the Institute of Public Law website and New Court Orientation website redesign project.
Accounting Assistant II
Oct-1991 to Jun-2001 City of Albuquerque – Albuquerque Public Housing Albuquerque, NM
• Prepare and account for all cash disbursements, payroll, requisitions, purchase orders, invoices and payments billing in MARS G.
• Assist in preparing budgets, post to cash remote system and verify journal ledger accounts for various fund/line items within the department, division or program budget and applicable federal funding.
• Monitor various contracts for division and department. Purchasing of all supplies and equipment for department. Coordinate reporting and accounting of special programs connected with the department, division and/or programs. Balanced monthly ledger reports.
• Develop and present purchasing training for division.
• Complied with HUD guidelines and reporting requirements
• Tracked all Section 8 and public housing payments and reported to HUD
Margo’s La Mode Albuquerque, NM
May-1991 to Jul-1992
• Supervision and training of part-time/full time employee’s
• Ran various reports and generated comparison reports to prior year sales
• Daily cash out of employees
• Scheduled employee’s weekly work schedule
• Customer service and balanced daily reports to register
Project Management Institute 2011 – Present
Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors 2011
Meeting Professionals International 2001-2003
NM Board of Realtors 1998-2005
Notary Public 2008-2014
Use of Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word) Beginning Access, Intermediate Access, Relational Database, Case Base Analysis, Database Design I, Visio, Information Architecture & Design, Web Design (Dream Weaver, Photoshop, HTML), Director, Networks, Theory and Organization of Programming Languages (Visual Basic, C++, HTML, and Java), Dos Fundamentals, Perl, Electronic Spreadsheets, Maintaining 2005 SQL Server and Computer Accounting for Small Businesses, MARS G, Builder 1440, Builder MT, Piracle and Timberline.