Executive General Manger, Casual Dining for the past 20+ years
Signing Agent, 2008 - Present
• Preparation of Documents for the clients, answering all their questions as is permitted.
• Responsible for banks and/or client’s privacy and accuracy of the documents, conducting all signing with in the law’s and regulation of the State of Nevada’s Chapter 240 of NRS.
• Responsible for handling all checks provided by client’s to the institutions from receipt to the time of mailing.
• Available 24/7 to help and accomplish goals of the institutions and the Clients.
• Professional appearance at all times with urgency, integrity, trust.
Certifications and Education:
Bachelor in Business Administration
Major: Marketing, Business management.
Currently enrolled Real-Estate course to become an agent. National Notary Association 04/2017 Certified Notary Signing Agent insured until 04/2014 Commissioned Notary Public of Nevada
Skills: Proficient with: • Purchase • Re-Finance • Reverse Mortgage • Home Equity Line of Credit - HELOC • Annuity • Initial Disclosures • Loan Modification • Mortgage Ware – REO Purchase • Loan Handler Debt Elimination Retainer • Contour FHA/VA Connection • Multi-Lingual Proficiency – Farsi and Turkish
Membership: • National Notary Association • Nations Direct Mobile Notary Association • National Notary Signing Association • Metropolitan • Global Notary • XP Notary • Signing Stream • Nations Direct Lending Services, INC • Emery Federal Credit Union • TDS – Tri Doc Solution CP Signature Services